Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Man of my Word

I was wrong, and, as I have said in the past, if I am, I'll fix it.

This weekend, I received an email from Athan from MCRC. It seems he took umbrage with my post from last week concerning Ken Davis and the clearing of the MCRC calendar. He went on to say that my post was inaccurate and he requested that I remove the post from the blog.

I've received a subsequent email today from Brittany Tressler, MCRC's new Director of Outreach and Communication, who assures me that the website server is, in fact, working poorly and that the new staff is busy reworking and upgrading the website.

Therefore, to the outgoing staff at MCRC, I say, I apologize.

I was wrong. The post is down. One thing to remember, though, is that perception is sometimes reality, and with the site going down on the 8th (I checked before leaving for the convention), it seemed suspicious.

This is my "mea culpa":



Bill

No comments:

Obama Countdown