Thursday, May 22, 2008

Atro Reorganization Results

Bob Adshead (Castor) defeated Ed Boyd (Matthews), 56-19 to succeed Bob Griffith as ATRO Chairman.

Congrats to Bob! Tough luck, Ed. Maybe you'll pick better friends than King James the Turd if you want to advance politically in Montgomery County.

********UPDATE********

Tip to Alex at pawatercooler.com for the information.

Loser Ed Boyd posted this on his blog today.


If this isn't a case of sour grapes, I don't know what could be:

Thanks

You know who you are, so no need for me to say it here. While you weren't a part of the majority last night, you are brave for standing with me. For that, I am eternally grateful.

Over the past 15 days I have been busy attempting to win over the the hearts and minds of ATRO members. Last night they chose someone else. While my official opponent was a straight-laced, upstanding gentleman who will do a better job than the outgoing chairman, he wasn't the one I was competing against. Read the rest here.

B.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This pretty much mirrors the committee and the voters as a whole. 75% have rallied around Castor where 25% stubbornly make excuses for Matthews. The fastest way to lose an election (Falgout, Vlahos, Boyd) is to be painted by your opponent as "the Matthews guy" in the race. Hence the term: "The Matthews Effect."

Obama Countdown