Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another Vlahos Letter

It's no secret that I am supporting Bob Kerns for MCRC Chairman. I feel, in my heart and in my gut, that he has what it takes to bring the party together and bring it back to it's former glory.

Anyway, another letter was received by committee people today from MCRC Chairman Candidate, Jim Vlahos. While mostly "hooray for me" and "look what I did" fluff, in this letter, he adopts Kerns' platform from '06 (outreach through various media entities), and then goes on to state that "effective messaging can re-establish Republican loyalty in Montgomery County while encouraging members of other parties to vote Republican as well".

I think someone forgot to call King James and run that idea by him first.

With Matthews doing the polar opposite, I can't see how Vlahos, who appears to be the MCRC golden boy, can have a snowball's chance of winning on May 8th.

Remember, Vlahos has yet to censure King Jimmy or release a statement of displeasure with the current administration, vis a vis the shunning of Castor by King Jimbo and his new playmate, Prince Huffle of Liberalshire.

He's essentially the Matthews candidate.

No comments:

Obama Countdown