Thursday, September 25, 2008

A Rough Night...

...turns into a good morning.

I had a pretty rough night at work, and couldn't wait to get home.

In light traffic, I was on the road only 25 minutes. It's just enough time to get the wind in my face and clear my head. I've noticed that since I've been riding the bike to and from work, my own personal "road rage" factor (cursing, screaming, name calling) is now probably 1 on a scale of 10. When driving, it hung out around 6-7.

It's also starting to get a bit chilly. I've ordered gloves (with fingers!) and am shopping for a full face helmet so I can "eke out" another month or so on the bike.

Anyhow, nothing else to report yet today, check back later.

Oh, and good morning to all!

B.
P.S. I still love this milk carton>>>>>>>.



No comments:

Obama Countdown