Thursday, September 4, 2008

McCain Hits a Home Run



Senator john McCain knocked one out of the park tonight. As Sarah Palin did last night, so did John McCain tonight firm up my resolve...This is the perfect team to run our country for the next four years. Senator McCain's speech tonight had one poignant moment that showed me the wealth of his character (emphasis mine):
I’m not running for president because I think I’m blessed with such personal greatness that history has anointed me to save our country in its hour of need. My country saved me. My country saved me, and I cannot forget it. And I will fight for her for as long as I draw breath, so help me G-d.
McCain is a class act. So is Sarah Palin. G-d bless them, and G-d bless America!

By the way, when they played “Barracuda”, I laughed out loud…and once again got funny looks from my co-workers. As a political junkie, this is my World Series and my Superbowl, all wrapped up in one package…deal with it!

(cross-posted on the 'cooler)


No comments:

Obama Countdown