Wednesday, September 10, 2008

If the Bus Fits...

I was on my way to the William Jeanes Memorial Library (in Whitemarsh Township, Montgomery County) to pick up a couple of books that my son, Scraps, had reserved.

As is the norm, I took the bike, as I love to ride when...well, I just love to ride!

As I sat waiting for a light to change, I heard (faintly, but growing louder) some young teens chanting, "O-Ba_Muh!, O-Ba-Muh!", over and over. For the record, I have a McCain/Palin sign on the luggage rack (see photo below).

I turned around to see where the the "noise" was coming from...first thing that went through my mind (and I'm going to hell for thinking it) was "figures". You see, the chanting was coming from a "short bus"...

My apologies to any of you out there who have ever ridden on the "short bus", but, if the bus fits...


No comments:

Obama Countdown