Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mea Culpa (or, Oops!)

I have a fairly good accuracy rate. Before today, I was 99.86% accurate in my posting. That has now gone down to 99.49%, as some new information pertaining to my "Sighting: XVII" post has been brought to my attention.

A man of my word, when I am wrong about something, I admit it and put it right. Such is the case with Gil Cox being the man behind inviting King James to the Cheltenham meeting last week.

I had been told by someone at the meeting that Cox was to blame. This morning credible information was given that that was not the case. So, Gil is off the hook on this one, and I apologize for putting what I though to be credible information out there for public consumption.

(I still love this milk carton)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To wit, I submit for your viewing pleasure:





And here is the rest of it.

No comments:

Obama Countdown