Thursday, July 31, 2008

Had to Share This

HEHE...I received this comment this morning on my post about the "Matthews Effect":

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Real classy Bill, real classy.

Let's not even begin to discuss your physical appearance.

Well, here is the comment I posted in response to this anonymous person's comment. I've only done this a few times, but, here goes:
I'm fat, shave my head and have an uneven beard.

Every couple of years, I change my hair, shave my beard, or otherwise change my appearance. Why? I get tired of looking at the same old face in the mirror and like to change it up every once in a while.

I accept the fact that I am 44 years old and am at the age where I could become a grandfather.

I am not a "young Republican".

Oh, by the way, I don't consider myself attractive, either. Just a plain "Joe", that's all.

See? I'm not afraid to discuss my physical appearance, nor that of others. I'm a realist.

Peace.

B.

As an afterthought, I'm also not afraid to sign my name to anything I write.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!

How third grade is that? "Yeah, well you're ugly!"

Give me a break.

Bill Shaw said...

Yeah, I'm ugly and my mother used to dress me funny.

I compensate by having a mildly successful blog

You see, people read my blog. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

TheBitterAmerican said...

Zi-i-ng! Game, set, match, Bill Shaw!

My mother doesn't dress me funny, my company does!

Balding, bearded, fat 45 year old. Mildly successful blog that gets quoted from time-to-time by REALLY successful blogs.

In the blogosphere, anonymous is the code word for "spineless."

Obama Countdown