Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Very Busy Good Day

Yesterday was a busy day. I had a few errands to run, my son and daughter both go hair cuts and the grass needed cutting.

In between the hair cuts and the grass cuts, I picked up this:



I've always been a bike enthusiast, and have been shopping for one for about a year–until I came upon this sweet ride. The bike is three years old, but has only 1160 miles on it.

It's been about 25 years since I last had a motorcycle, and, after a brief ride last evening, felt like I'd never stopped riding.

With gas prices being what they are ( and the future not looking too bright) I say feh! to the oil companies, I'll ride for a month on a $16.00 tank of gas (which is about 10% of what I pay now a month). And I'll look good doing it (at least in my mind)!

B.


No comments:

Obama Countdown