Monday, April 7, 2008

James Rex Shunned Again!

Substantiated by an eyewitness:

It seems that King James, once again, was on his "Reconciliation Tour", stopping for a brief moment in Upper Moreland yesterday, apparently looking for a friend.

Not being invited, King James just showed up, as is his M.O. these days.

Upon getting his food platter, he walked around the entire room, unable to find a chair. He proceeded to take the Mistress of Ceremonies chair when she got up to start the program. How uncomfortable those at the table must have felt!

Anyway, James Rex, after not being introduced during the program, got up and left (I believe that , this time, he stayed for Tom Manion's speech, contrary to what he did at ATRO Friday evening). On his way out, he was luck enough to pass one of the more outspoken committeepersons in the area.

_______________________
******UPDATE******

It seems as though I may have (shudder) misspoke...there is an update to the last paragraph (tip to "Not Ken Davis" for commenting and setting me straight!):

"Jim was introduced. He was the first "county official" mentioned in the introductions and he got polite applause. He left early because the program had Castor speaking third. He left after the first speech because he's embarrassed to be exposed for the fraud he is by Castor, so he leaves."
_______________________
His Highness tried to kiss her on the cheek, to which she said "Kiss me on the cheek, like Judas"...and "when are you coming to your senses?"

He proceeded to turn beet red, point his finger in her face, and shout something along the lines of "35 years in this county...35 years!", essentially making an a** of himself in the lobby-with people from three events witnessing his tirade.

Well, that's the gist of it, dear readers.

Oh, it's getting good, my friends. How long until he completely loses it?

It must be tough on his old, Dewar's soaked mind, and all because of this insane grudge of his...I'm reminded of a quote by Norman Vincent Peale:
“Resentment or grudges do no harm to the person against whom you hold these feelings but every day and every night of your life, they are eating at you”
It must suck to be you, Jimbo. See you at the meltdown!

B.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few corrections, Bill. For the most part, you got the story right.

Jim was introduced. He was the first "county official" mentioned in the introductions and he got polite applause. He left early because the program had Castor speaking third. He left after the first speech because he's embarrassed to be exposed for the fraud he is by Castor, so he leaves.

He is a coward, and a liar.

He does not understand that 35 years matters for shit when you betray everything you supposedly stand for to indulge hatred. Utter, unabashed hatred he has for Bruce Castor.

Jim is a hateful embarrassment. He was accosted at EVERY event he went to this weekend.

Even Tom Ellis denounced his hiring of Jeff Albert on Friday night at ATRO.

Jim richly deserves the punishment being doled out to him. The sooner he leaves the Republican party, the better.

Anonymous said...

Bill, your grudge against Jim reminds me of a quote...

“Resentment or grudges do no harm to the person against whom you hold these feelings but every day and every night of your life, they are eating at you”
-Norman Vincent Peale

Bill Shaw said...

Nay, "anonymous" (if that is, in fact, your real name), I bear no grudge against James Rex, King of Montgomeryshire.

I do, however, wish to contribute to his meltdown.

You see, I voted for Jim. I worked hard to make sure my constituents (at a heavily dem poll) voted for Jim. Jim betrayed us. Sure, it's his choice to bear a grudge against Castor and sink the Republican Party.

But, it's my choice to remind him of exactly what kind of scumbag he really is...it's not a grudge, you see, it's my job.

Please choose your words more carefully, my little friend. Grudge, no. I sleep very well at night. You see, I'd have to actually hate him to bear him any grudge. I'm just trying to contribute to the meltdown! And, it cannot come soon enough for me.

Anonymous said...

Bill,
a couple of corrections:
First King James the turd was even shunned by the municipal chair of this event, which brings me to my second point this was in Upper Moreland not Horsham. No biggie just wanted to make sure that you knew that.

Anonymous said...

Bill:

Remind me to NEVER piss you off.

Bill Shaw said...

Sheesh....I'm not that bad, am I?

B.

Obama Countdown