Friday, April 4, 2008

Board of Elections Cries "Uncle"!

There seems to be a great deal of activity in the Voter's Services office.

Check that. For about 3.75 hours last night, the system went down. Zilch. Nada. Nothing.

Joe Passarella, Director of voter's services attributes the shut down to the "sheer volume of registration changes throughout the state."

In today's Times Herald, Passarella reports that he was paying overtime to about 25 employees when the system went kaput.

I'm sure all of the people who changed their registration at the last minute feel really bad for Mr. Passarella...especially the RINOs who switched because of their supposed "disgust" with the Republican party.

I say shame on all of you. You've cost the county money to prove a point. That's pronounced "My Tax Dollars"!

With King James and Prince Joe throwing away money faster than a congressman with an earmark, it won't be long until we have another campaign promise broken...the one that was made by both sides-the promise to not raise our taxes.

And if you raise my taxes, King James, I dare you to try and shake my hand again.

No comments:

Obama Countdown