Monday, April 21, 2008

In Response to:

Anonymous, who left me a message at this post questioning why I haven't commented, either positively or negatively on the issue surrounding the Paolino/Rogers fiasco.

I was out of town this weekend, as this story was unfolding. Camping on the northern shore of the Chesapeake, in Cecil County, MD, I wasn't afforded the luxury of electricity or a wifi link...besides, I was fishing for catfish this weekend, not blog stories.

Anyway, what could I add to this story that hasn't already been covered? How about this:

Ken Davis, in a similar move, placed himself on the ballot as Delegate to the National Convention as a write-in candidate. Next to his name, on the "official green ballot" it says "endorsed"...I am a committeeman in the 6th Congressional District. I can't recall an endorsement meeting where Ken was endorsed, by the committee, over those who made sure their petitions were filed in a timely manner...Mary Shorley and Janet Garner.

Has there been a cry of outrage over this bit of fraud? No. Why? Because Ken Davis cheats. Because Ken Davis changes the rules to benefit Ken Davis.

Ken Davis dropped the ball when circulating his petition. He placed himself on the ballot in a pitiful move to steal yet another election. In light of the Paolino incident, Ken Davis should have led by example and put the proper people on the ballot-rather than deceive the voters by calling himself endorsed.

If you live in the 6th, pull the lever for Shorley and Garner...show Ken Davis that he shouldn't go after one candidate (Paolino) for the same thing he, himself has chosen to do. Show him that we will not stand for any more of his shenanigans.

B.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't recall exactly when that happend, either. I am also a committeman in Middle 3 in Phoenixville.

Skip Brion just e-mailed me back saying that Ken was endorsed by the committee, therefore he appeared on the ballot. I will ask him to clarify.

Bill Shaw said...

What Skip will tell you is this:

The area leaders didn't object when Ken told them he was doing it, therefore, he considered it their "blessing", therefore, a de-facto endorsement.

It's another Ken Davis sham, is all.

Obama Countdown