Thursday, January 22, 2009

Weight Loss Progress Week 2

Or, what I'll call the "Big, Fat, Me Report".

I'm up 1.5 lbs this week. I'm not making any excuses, but it mat have something to do with the kids being home sick this week (Scraps on Tuesday, Lia on Wednesday and today). I haven't been very active this week, not burning any calories sitting around with the kiddies.


I have been doing better with portion control, but I've noticed something about myself...I have to get over leaving one of anything (I happen to be anal-retentive about throwing away food) in a serving dish.

Maybe I should put the extra stuff in a bag and make a "potluck soup/stew" at the end of the month...it might drive Karen crazy, though, all those little, unknown packages in the freezer.

We'll see what next week brings. In the meantime, I'm having baked catfish filets for dinner with leftover rice (I'm thinking a cajun-style "dirty" rice) as a side. I'll put some corn and peas in the rice for the veggie portion.

In the meanwhile, there's next week to look forward to.

B.



No comments:

Obama Countdown