Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nothing Is Forever...

...nothing is forever. I was thinking of that this morning and truer words have never been spoken.

This weekend, two of my very close friends each lost a parent. One lost his mom and one lost his dad, both after long illnesses. For each, this was their sole remaining parent.

I couldn't begin to fathom the grief either one are suffering right now. Both of my parents are still alive and in relatively good health. I know I feel a tremendous amount of empathy for both, and because of my relationship and friendship with each of them, their pain is also shared by me.

My friends, may you find comfort in knowing that each of your parents is not suffering anymore, and that they are now dwelling in a place that G-d has put aside for them in His house.

To my friends, know that you don't have to bear this alone...If you need anything, just call.

B.



No comments:

Obama Countdown