Sunday, March 27, 2011

Greetings from A Better Place

Well, good friends, I've decided to end my self-imposed exile and start posting again. I'd been posting previously sometimes two a day and kinda got myself burned out. I'd also been out of work for over two years and felt that I should be concentrating on finding a job, rather than blogging.

Well, I've found a job. My creative juices are flowing again, as my new job entails writing and editing ad copy and creating graphics for the web. Hopefully, my muse is back and I'll write more than one or two posts a week, but until then, I'm going to ease myself back into the swing of things and just write when the mood hits me. I'm in a "better place" than I have been for quite some time.

It's been a while, November, in fact, so I'll end this by saying I'm back, not full-time, but back, nonetheless. I'll also be posting more personal things, especially about my kids (I'm so proud of them).

Short and sweet is the order of the evening, so I'm signing off now, I'll be back sooner than later and that you can take to the bank.

B.


2 comments:

Lisa Mossie said...

This is a post I was very happy to read. Good to have you back on the blogs, Bill!

Janice Kearney said...

Good to see you back in the saddle my friend! We need you patrolling the county!!

Obama Countdown