Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Last Post For a While

Things haven't been too good lately for you humble blogger.

I've been spotty in posting here on my beloved blog for the past 2 years, but there's underlying issues that have been keeping me from doing so, none of which are important enough to share.

Understand that I am loathe to do so, but I must concentrate my energies and talents elsewhere for the time being.

Therefore, your humble blogger is taking a hiatus...a sabbatical so to speak, to pursue more important things without the distractions of trying to keep up with my blog.

I'm sure I'll see you later. Maybe on the 'cooler, maybe back here, but not for a while.

Anyway, I'll be around.

Peace, out.

B.

2 comments:

Janice Kearney said...

Bummer :(

The county election will be heating up soon and you & your wonderful sense of humor are needed to posit about the idiocy that will surely arise.

I truly hope things (whatever those things are) turn around in a better direction for you soon and please let me know if there's ever anything I can do ~ it was good to see you tonight at MCRC

Anonymous said...

Maybe it has something to due with the fact that you are an internet bully!!!! and you know you are going to get in trouble.
KMA

Obama Countdown